Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let's Play!

I am feeling entirely too serious.  Work is serious, blogging is serious, writing is serious...blech.  I know I have a tendency to let the weight of the world get me down, and I have found the best solution is to play.  So, today, I'm inviting you to play with words!


I have added to my blog list the website to Six-Word Memoirs, and I have heard of six-word stories.  So, if anybody reading this would like to come up with your own six word story, and wants to share, feel free to post it in the comments section.  


My story is:
Work completed,
Job well-done,
Entering Margaritaville.


Okay, so I may have cheated with well-done, but you get the idea.  Hope you have a fun-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...