Thursday, February 11, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Tossed Word Salad


Happy Friday!

Not much talking today. I've been editing, single-mothering while my husband was on a business trip, and working. It's been a busy, exhausting week. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have a partner, especially one as wonderful a dad and husband as mine is.

I hope you enjoy the photos. It's a little short this week, because I'm falling asleep at the computer and I can't find a last photo. Please forgive me!

Here's the new photos:

This is me, Boy 1 and Boy 2. I didn't think we'd be fighting for the remote until they were teens. I was wrong!


And, sadly, enjoying it more than any adult programming on tv lately.


Photo by KakaduTheParot



 PUN!



I like Please Slow Drively. I can so relate. I can't seem to say the right word for anything lately. I try to tell the boys to go wash their hands and end up saying something stupid like "go wash the dogs" because I'm looking at the dogs. I fear for the future.

Have a very Happy Valentines day! If you think you won't get a Valentine this year, come to my blog on Sunday. I'll make one for you!

Were you able to find a favorite photo this week?

4 comments:

  1. Like joeh, I like the pandemic! I, too, am almost sleeping at the computer. It has been a long blood run day!!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the couch commando dog. We tend to have alternating couch commandos round here...lol. I also like the sign. That was English goodly printed! Big hugs and I hope you have the loveliest of weeks Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tv show one. I've had that happen before, and I realize, why the hell am I watching this? Not Sesame Street, but maybe SpongeBob. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...