Thursday, September 26, 2013

Funny Friday Photos: Cats and Dog

Happy Friday!

I am glad this week is over. It has been long and exhausting. The day job has chewed me up and spit me out! I actually fell asleep while finding the pictures for this installment of funny photos, and now I can't quit yawning.

Me, right now.
Last week's winner for funniest photo is:



And here's this week's edition of funny photos!








I love those little flop-eared cats!





The owner above needs this book.

This is the cutest dog video I've seen in a long time. It comes from Facebook, so I may have shared it with you already, but it's worth watching more than once, for sure! My children have me play it over and over and I do so happily because it just makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!




Finally, it's not really a pun, but it's clever...


Have a wonderful weekend! My favorite is the tall cat/pile cat.

Which is your favorite?

21 comments:

  1. The dog video is funny. I don't remember it.

    My fave is the how to know if you're cat's plotting to kill you. That's hilarious. Have a great weekend. Hope you can relax a little and recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did they make that dog vid????? I loved the librarian humor (and the original TV show). I'm torn between the tired cat, the cat with parsley in its teeth, and the dog vid.

    Dog vid wins!!! (But if I can only choose a pic, then cat parsley teeth wins.) You rock Lara! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexa! It was hard to find funnies this week, which is why I threw in the dog video. I relate to the cat with parsley in its teeth, because that seems to happen to me more and more!

      Delete
  3. I've seen the dog video before, but it always makes me laugh! :D

    The tall and fat cats are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting! I'm glad you found a favorite. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh that video was too cute. Some people are so clever what they put together. And that last picture makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't know why, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know how people are so clever, too. I'm always in awe of such creativity!

      Delete
  6. I love the dog video. Very clever. I'm right there with you on the exhausted part, Lara. I'm barely making my goal of not falling asleep at the wheel. Hang in there! It's got to get better, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a relaxing weekend and were able to get caught up on rest. I hope it gets better. There just wasn't a honeymoon period this year. We jumped right into it and it hasn't slowed down! It sounds like you did too. Maybe it's something in the air...

      Delete
  7. Implore-cat. I have a thing for Scottish folds. And I have a better caption: oh great and powerful can opener! render unto me the flesh of the tuna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love "the flesh of the tuna"! Scottish fold - that's what they are. I couldn't remember, but they are sure cute!

      Delete
  8. Hands down it is tall cat/pile cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joe! The pile cat looks like a bunch of fur with a face. I love it!

      Delete
  9. Haha! These were al so cute. And you're right, re-watching that dog video is always as fun as the first time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to go with plotting cat, but then I saw nana nana nana nana Batman. Now I can't decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love that dog video. Saw it some time ago and had to watch it over and over and share it with all my friends. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...